1) ACCEPTANCE. This website is a business and commercial site, and as such, it is not intended for children or minors or for different purposes. By accessing or using any information on this website, you acknowledge having read, understood and accepted these Terms & Conditions of Use (including all exclusions and limitations of liability) which supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, concerning your use of this website. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions of Use, do not use or download any materials from the website.
2) DISCLAMER. THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION CONCERNING PD WATER SYSTEMS AND PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTED BY PD WATER SYSTEMS THAT MAY BE USEFUL TO ITS CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS.
WHILE PD WATER SYSTEMS MAKES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE KEPT UP TO DATE, BE TRUE AND NOT MISLEADING OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS (OR EVER) BE AVAILABLE FOR USE. PD WATER SYSTEMS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
PD WATER SYSTEMS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THIS SITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE OR THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR, VIRUS, WORM OR BUG FREE AND YOU ACCEPT THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE ADEQUATE PROVISION FOR PROTECTION AGAINST THESE OR ANY OTHER ELECTRONIC THREATS.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A SECURE MEDIUM FOR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. CONSEQUENTLY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MAY BE READ AND/OR COPIED BY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS AND YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME SUCH RISK. PD WATER SYSTEMS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF ANY OFF-SITE PAGES OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE. ACCESS TO SUCH OTHER WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IN NO EVENT WILL PD WATER SYSTEMS, ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, CONTRACTS, GOODWILL, DATA, INFORMATION, INCOME, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, WHETHER OR NOT PD WATER SYSTEMS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS OR ANY OTHER SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
3) PROHIBITED USE. Access to this website (or portions thereof) and the use of information contained in this website concerning services and products distributed by PD OF FLORIDA is intended for use only in jurisdictions where such services or products may lawfully be offered for use and/or for sale. Neither use of this website nor sale of products or services is intended where it is prohibited by applicable law.
4) LIMITED RIGHT TO USE THE SITE. You have the right to access this website so long as such activity is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not, in any manner, modify, copy, transmit, display, post, perform, reproduce, license, publish, distribute, assign, sublicense, sell, or create a derivative work from or make other use of the content of this website without PD WATER SYSTEMS’ express prior written authorization. No part of this website may be reproduced, in whole or in part, in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, without our express prior written authorization. Such authorization, if given in our sole discretion, may not, under any circumstance or legal theory, be construed as a transfer of title. You further agree, represent and warrant that your activities on this website will not:
(i) Violate any applicable law or regulation (including, but not limited to, export control restrictions, consumer protection, anti-trust, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising laws);
(ii) Subject this website to any virus, Trojan horses, worms, easter eggs or any other form of computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, destroy or expropriate any system, data or commercial or personal information, or result in the transmission of spam, junk mail, or other unsolicited mass emails;
(iii) Create liability for PD WATER SYSTEMS, our affiliates, and our respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, or result in the cancellation or termination of services or contracts with PD WATER SYSTEMS’ suppliers and/or third parties;
(iv) Seek to obtain sensitive or personal information from PD WATER SYSTEMS, our affiliates, and our respective directors, officers, employees, and agents or from other users of the website; or
(v) Hack, modify or alter in any way, in whole or in part, any content of this website.
You further agree to refrain from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violation of any law or regulation in any jurisdiction. ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS GRANTED AT PD WATER SYSTEM’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE DISCRETION. ACCORDINGLY, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND JUDGMENT, AND WITHOUT LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU, TO TERMINATE, CHANGE, OR SUSPEND YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY REASON, AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE.
5) LIMITATIONS ON USE OF INFORMATION.
All standards, specifications, technical discussions, applications, diagrams and reports included on this Site are included for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute, nor should they be ever construed, as constituting professional or technical advice. You agree that reliance on the contents of this website for any purpose by you is at your sole and exclusive risk. Accordingly neither PD WATER SYSTEMS nor any of its directors, employees, agents, and affiliates (including their respective directors, employees and agents) shall be responsible for any errors of any kind (typographical or otherwise) or for any reliance by your part on the contents of this website.
By using this website you agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold harmless PD WATER SYSTEMS, our affiliates, and our respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any liability, loss, claim, fine, penalty, and expense, including without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of these Terms & Conditions of Use and/or your access or use of this website or of the information, materials, products, or services available in this website.
7) COPYRIGHT NOTICE.
The contents and design of this website, including all trademarks, logos, texts, arrangement of elements, graphics, design, media and all other matters related to the website, including without limitation its “look and feel”, are the exclusive property of PD WATER SYSTEMS and/or of the corresponding rights owner and are protected pursuant to copyright and trademark laws. Consequently, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right over any PD WATER SYSTEMS or third-party patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual or industrial property right. You may not use, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any content or material on this website except with PD WATER SYSTEMS prior written authorization.
The Terms & Conditions of Use contained in this website may be amended at any moment by PD WATER SYSTEMS without the need of providing notice to you. Accordingly, you should always review these Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using the website. If you cannot access these Terms and Conditions via the Internet, we can provide a copy of the most recent Terms and Conditions by e-mail upon request.